If you are covered by CareCounsel, your personal healthcare advocate is just a phone call away.
Our expert health advocates can help you:
- Compare and choose a health plan during open enrollment;
- Understand your health and ancillary health benefits;
- Resolve claims problems and billing disputes;
- Find doctors and hospitals;
- Get a timely appointment;
- Make sense of prescription drug options;
- Get a better sense of treatment costs before you seek treatment;
- Transfer medical records and coordinate care between physicians;
- Access wellness and other health management programs;
- Find resources for a health condition or disease;
- Learn about Medicare for you or your parents;
- Get the most from your health care dollars; and
- much more…
To learn more, we invite you to watch a short video about our health advocacy service.
Our offices are open from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. You can reach us by calling 1-888-227-3334 or by email. This email is for non-emergency request only from CareCounsel members. Please state your name, daytime phone number, employer or organizational affinity along with a brief description of your issue. (Because data transmissions over the Internet are never secure, please do not disclose confidential healthcare information). One of our healthcare advocates will get back to you by the next business day.